Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Latest Workout


I was able to find time today and go to the gym. I worked out my upper body and worked on my abs.

I did six sets of fifteen repetitions of my dumb bell bench press using fifty pound weights in order to work on my chest. Whatever you do for chest I also made sure I worked out my back in order to maintain balance.

Following those workouts, I worked on shoulders with a shoulder press using thirty-five pound dumb bells. I did five sets of twelve repetitions.

I did some bicep curls also using dumb bells but raised the weight I was using to thirty five pounds. Since it has been a while I have been at this weight I only did three sets of eight in order not to strain my muscles too much. I then wrapped up my upper body routine with some triceps.

I finished off with some abs and did some planks to cool off a little bit. Looking forward to drinking some protein to recover for my next gym session.

No comments:

Post a Comment