Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spotting Partners

One of the best parts of working out is sharing your accomplished goals with your family and friends.
Today I'm going to showcase my fellow classmates at the University of Florida who led healthy lifestyles.

Ricki Albritton is a graduating senior at UF and is a Telecommunications-News major. Ms. Albitton loves to live life in the fast lane, whether its following professional drivers or running half-marathons. I definitely an appreciate her commitment to running because I understand how hard it is to stay committed to a running program.

Samantha Kerrigan is another fellow Telecommunications major. She'll also be graduating this spring and is very passionate about things she cares about. I enjoyed reading her lists on how to live a healthier lifestyle. I also agree with Ms. Kerrigan that she likes to live each day to the fullest, with no regrets and believing that everything happens for a reason.

Kaitlyn McGrath completes the trio of fellow UF students studying broadcast and that share in the passion for being fit. She is the captain of the Dazzlers and if you have ever been to a Florida Gators Basketball game, those girls are always dancing and moving around the court.

This concludes my shout out to all UF telecom friends who like to not only strive to be better reporters but also healthier people.

No comments:

Post a Comment