Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Little More About Me

I grew up in Sunrise, FL and when I graduated from high school I decided to attend the University of Florida. When I first got to UF, I was unsure what I wanted to major in. However, I realized that I wanted to follow my dream of becoming a sports broadcaster and decided to major in Telecommunications.

I really started to get involved with my track at UF during my sophomore year. I took the necessary classes and was able to pass the test to continue on with my degree program. I got involved with the sports radio and NPR stations on campus and developed my skills as a reporter. However, I needed a bit of a confidence boost if I really wanted to pursue my dream of a career in television.

I then decided to make a change and live a healthy lifestyle. I adopted an exercise program and saw great results. With my new look I gained a much-needed boost in my self-esteem and have found my passion in reporting sports and news television.

I hope to anchor sports and news casts for Florida's First at Five program, a student run newscast, this coming fall. I am heavily involved with UF's College of Journalism and Communications. Don't believe me? You can take a look at my resume.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Caddy! Awesome blog. I enjoy running myself so it was cool to check out your tips for before and after running. Also I always appreciate posts about the Miami Heat haha. I definitely see you anchoring Sports at WUFT-TV in the near future. Good luck!

    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael! I'm with Katie, your tips on running are great. I can always appreciate a fellow runner. I think you have an extremely bright future ahead anchoring sports. Keep it up!

    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool blog! I love how your so school spirited hence Gator background!!! I think you'll do well as a sports broadcaster! Good luck with everything!!

    ReplyDelete