Thursday, April 25, 2013

Team Telecommunications

The University of Florida boasts one of the best broadcast news programs and I am proud to be apart of it. I am so grateful to go to a college that has such a wonderful program and supports it with state-of-the-art facilities.




On the ground floor of Weimer Hall, you can find the CMIR Lab. It has a giant projection screen and has an impressive stable of Macs and other Apple products. Many UF journalism clubs meet at CMIR and there is always something going on inside the lab.



I spend a lot of my time these days at Weimer Hall's Integrated News Facility. We like to call it the INF. This is where TV, radio, and web all come together and make all of the renown programs even more competitive thanks to it being a state-of-the art news facility.

I have truly had a blast being apart of something this great. I am so grateful to have had so many amazing opportunities such as live shots and sports casts for WUFT-TV. I look forward to another year with some amazing people and experiences.



No comments:

Post a Comment